Working with RubyOnRails i use sqlite in development.
In my dev-environment (windows) i used to use SQLiteBrowser to look into the DB. But the usability was not what i was used to.
So i tried to get Squirrel SQL Client to work with SQLite and had my problems integrating the two together.
Because i googled and googled and did not find a working answer.
In the end it was easy.
- Download Squirrel SQL Client http://squirrel-sql.sourceforge.net/
- Get this jdbc-Adapter for SQLite: https://bitbucket.org/xerial/sqlite-jdbc/overview
- Throw the lib in the lib-Directory of SQuirrel
- Startup Squirrel
- Create new Driver
- Name: SQLite
- Example-Url: jdbc:sqlite:<PATH>/mydatabase.db
- Website-Url: https://bitbucket.org/xerial/sqlite-jdbc/wiki/Usage
- Class-Name: org.sqlite.JDBC
- Add Alises for your DB and connect to them